RESOLUTION BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE S.S. UNITED STATES FOUNDATION

Robert Westover

Sep 1, 2009, 11:17:18 AM9/1/09
to SS United States
RESOLUTION BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE S.S. UNITED STATES
FOUNDATION
Whereas, Robert H. Westover has tirelessly dedicated himself to the
preservation of the S.S. United States for many years without pay;

Whereas, he has provided inspiring leadership for fellow supporters of
the S.S. United States and exemplified the spirit of volunteerism at
its
finest;

Whereas, he deserves credit for being a public face for this worthy
cause in the national media and is responsible for stirring public
awareness and attention;

Whereas, he will be moving on from the leadership of the S.S. United
States Foundation;

Be it resolved by the Board of Directors of the Foundation, that we
express our deep and profound gratitude for his dedication and
inspired
efforts on behalf of her preservation and express our determination to
continue on the path that he has pioneered for us.