Dan Trachtenberg Named New Chairman of SS United States Foundation!

Robert Westover

Sep 1, 2009, 7:45:30 AM9/1/09
to SS United States
Hello All,

I have just been given the unique privilege and honor of being named
new Chairman of the SS United States Foundation. To say I have big
shoes to fill is an understatement, as I succeed none other than
Robert Hudson Westover, without whom the past 11 years of the fight to
save our great flagship would not have happened. Because of him, the
ship endures, because of him, we are inspired to fight on at this
eleventh hour, because of him I am where I am today.

Please take this moment, as I do, to thank Robert for 11 years of
tireless dedication against impossible odds, and in spite of all
naysayers! I promise to lead this Foundation in his honor and in the
spirit with which he has instilled this organization since it's
founding.

As we move forward in new and exciting direction, please know we are
making amazing progress, and will soon make public new initiatives and
new directions in our ongoing effort to save our nation's flagship.
Henceforth, please send all inquiries regarding the foundation to my
attention at:

dant...@gmail.com

or contact me at (516) 582-0424.

Thank you! Together we will save the SS United States

Dan Trachtenberg
Chairman
SS United States Foundation