Blue Angels air show

Jamie Strong

Mar 25, 2024, 8:52:49 PMMar 25
to spa Discussion
I haven’t given this even a thought. The Blue Angels as well as other types of military aircraft will be on display as well as flying there routines on April 6-7th.
With Maxwell AFB only 17-18 miles from FCF, i may be treading on a real airspace conflict.
I’ll get on top of it and will find out if the air show effects anything to our contest in the coming days.
I selected that date because of Sun-N-Fun in Lakeland Fl is the entire next week. Jeff O as well as others may have this event on their calendar as well.
Sorry for me possibly screwing up.

Jamie
Prattville, Alabama

Gary Polinski

Mar 25, 2024, 9:56:21 PMMar 25
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
They flew over my hoist today heading east. They were at Luke Air-force base for
Luke days.

David Phillips

Mar 26, 2024, 8:53:20 AMMar 26
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
Jamie

Don’t remember what year it was, but the Thunderbirds flew at Maxwell when we had an SPA contest ! And I don’t remember having a conflict with them .. Peggy and I watch em fly on our way home just as we got back to I 65 !!
DP
Sent from my iPhone

Steve Byrum

Mar 26, 2024, 9:20:09 AMMar 26
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
We flew the Masters at Montgomery the weekend after 9/11. Had fighters from Maxwell in the air as we competed.