RCBearings.com

Jim Johns

May 19, 2024, 5:20:58 PMMay 19
to Spamembers
Paul McIntosh at https://rcbearings.com/ has been my go to source for bearings for my glow motors for years. Unfortunately, they are closing their doors soon and having a close out sale with fantastic prices. See link below.

 If you anticipate needing any bearings, now is the time to order.

Jim
Sent from my iPhone

Robert Gordon

May 22, 2024, 9:19:37 AMMay 22
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
Jim,
Thank you for the information about RC bearings.  I placed my order yesterday.

Bob

Steve Ehlers

May 22, 2024, 1:46:39 PMMay 22
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jim,
Yes, glad you sent this out. I was behind the curve when I saw all the good deals, but did load a cart and came back to next day to check out and lots already sold out and many as I was totaling to check out, I had to go back no less than 6 times to re-total cart without bearings being sold out from under me , it seemed. Had to say I wasn't a robot and mark the pics of bridges, cars etc , 6 times.
Finally just got a basic order done but had to take some types I really didn't want over the Very good plastic cage types.
Thanks for heads up. I wonder why they are closing?
Steve

Jim Johns

May 22, 2024, 3:11:02 PMMay 22
to Spamembers
Steve,
Read their post on RCGroups that I linked in my original post.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Ehlers

May 22, 2024, 3:52:32 PMMay 22
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
I saw that but "We are closing for good" doesn't seem to explain why...Too bad they didn't or don't just sell the company off to continue. I guess just too much competition and others in it as well as ebay too.
Se