Duane

Vic Koenig

Feb 6, 2024, 2:34:21 PMFeb 6
to SPA group
  I'm happy to say Duane is home since Sunday evening and Penny is ensuring he takes his meds and is taking care of all his other needs. It will be several weeks till he's over the pain though. But then it was open heart surgery so they do a lot of cutting over the breast bone. Arm movement will be difficult for a while.

Jim Johns

Feb 6, 2024, 4:16:34 PMFeb 6
to Spamembers
Thanks for the update, Vic.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 6, 2024 at 1:34 PM, <Vic Koenig> wrote:

  I'm happy to say Duane is home since Sunday evening and Penny is ensuring he takes his meds and is taking care of all his other needs. It will be several weeks till he's over the pain though. But then it was open heart surgery so they do a lot of cutting over the breast bone. Arm movement will be difficult for a while.

Jamie Strong

Feb 6, 2024, 5:13:24 PMFeb 6
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
MAN, Thats great to hear. My Brother had a triple bypass a few years back, and it’ll take the better part of a year before normality sets totally in. At 78 years old hes still climbing on house roofs, So I say he’s well. Its a slow process however.
 Take care Dewaye and hope you can come spectate at Prattville in April.

Jamie
Prattville, Alabama

Duane Wilson

Feb 6, 2024, 7:24:29 PMFeb 6
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, but that doesn’t leave me that much time to recuperate and practice, but God willing looking for great improvement in the future.

Duane