Construction project

jfowe...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2024, 6:01:02 PMFeb 10
to The Senior Pattern Association
I received the following message today. If anyone is interested in this project or knows a builder who might be, please contact Cody.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have a scale Piper J-3 Cub 1/2 A R/C model kit from Herr Engineering. The idea was for my father and I to build it together, as this was his first airplane he owned when he started flying at 14 years old. However his health has declined significantly and we cannot complete the project, which was never started. Do you know of anyone who would be interested in building the plane for us for a fee ? We're in Atlanta GA, so preferably someone within a few hours drive.

Regards,
Cody Laird
404-202-8387