Prattville Contest

jfowe...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2024, 12:10:03 PMMar 27
to The Senior Pattern Association
The first contest of the year is just over a week away! We need a greater level of participation to make this a memorable event. Please sign up if you are planning to participate. and if you aren't, please reconsider and come. Great event, great field, and a fine time will be had by all.

Jeff
President, SPA

chue...@comcast.net

Mar 27, 2024, 1:04:24 PMMar 27
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
Jamie, I am sorry to miss your contest, but I have surgery on April 8th.I am in no shape to fly right now, let alone drive and compete.

I hope you have a great contest, as usual in Prattville...

“You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” ― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest.
Phil Spelt, AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member, NSRCA 2032, KCRC Emeritus
Knoxville, TN  37931   (865) 604-0541c

Jamie Strong

Mar 27, 2024, 2:50:50 PMMar 27
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
Alls good with the air show at Maxwell AFB. The the NOTAM for the event falls well outside the airshow area.
 Looking forward to kicking off the 2024 year!!!

Jamie
Prattville, Alabama

Jim Johns

Mar 27, 2024, 5:11:33 PMMar 27
to Spamembers
Sounds great! We’ll see you on Friday.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone

Howard Moore

Mar 29, 2024, 12:01:24 PMMar 29
to SPAme...@googlegroups.com
Any hotel recommendations in Prattville, or hotels to avoid
Thanks
Howard Moore