nvitation to 6-12-12 Community Meeting or comments

ABD SIX

Jun 10, 2012, 1:55:17 AM6/10/12
to Alliance For A Better District 6

SoMa Stakeholders:

Would like imput for you concerning the the Night Club called Monarch at 101 Sixth Street which want to expand it's size to the capacity of 204 guests and to be open afters hours 7 night a week from 2AM to 4AM. This establishmnet is at the corner of 6th & Mission Sts which is surround by many SRO tenant buildings. Do you have any comments about mitigating this purposed project.

Attached is the Planning Commision Notice and a letter from their PR firm asking for certain after hours be granted, but the owner still wants a full 7-days a week after hours  from 2AM to 4AM after a six months trial period.

Please weight in on this.

Below you will find a meeting agenda with sevral items that concern South of Market area. Please consider attending.

Regards,

Members of the public are invited to attend the Alliance for a Better District 6 co-sponsored June meeting to discuss current concerns of District 6 and announce updates.

Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What: Community Meeting

Time: 6:00PM

Location: Alexander Residence, 230 Eddy Street , Multi-purpose room (in back of lobby)

 Our agenda includes:

 - Amsterdam Cafe 937 Geary Street

 -Monarch Bar 101 6th Street Conditional Use request

 -Central Market Community Benefit District Renewal/Expansion

 -Redistricting of Supervisorial Districts Committee Report

 -Transportation Updates

 Repaving Eddy/Ellis Streets

 Little Saigon Transportation Plan

 Van Ness BRT

 Geary BRT

 -Safety Reports

  6th Street substation update

 Hall of Justice rebuilding update

 -Legislative Reports

 We welcome your participation and look forward in seeing you on June 12th. Light refreshments will be served. For more information please call (415) 820-1560.

Michael Nulty

Executive Director

ALLIANCE FOR A BETTER DISTRICT 6
P.O. Box 420782; San Francisco, CA 94142-0782
(415) 820-1560 Voice / (415) 820-1565 Fax
http://allianceforabetterdistrict6.blogspot.com/
http://womenoftheyear.cfsites.org/
To incorporate the interests of District 6's

onto San Francisco public, social and land use policy.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelnulty
http://www.facebook.com/michael.nulty
http://twitter.com/sfdistrict6

http://sfdistrict6.slide.com

PlanningDepartment312Notification_101SixthStreet 001.jpg
6-4-12_ResponsetoABD6.doc
District 6 Community Meeting_flyer.pdf

Don MacRitchie

Jun 11, 2012, 12:28:47 PM6/11/12
to somacommunit...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for the below info. I see the Community Meeting is set for tomorrow, but I did not see any time of day for the meeting. Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Don MacRitchie

Neilson & MacRitchie Investigators

P.O. Box 410187

San Francisco, CA  94141

Voice - (415) 585-0303  Fax - (415) 585-0388

ABD SIX

Jun 11, 2012, 12:51:26 PM6/11/12
to somacommunit...@googlegroups.com

Don:

The Community meeting starts at 6PM at there were also attachments to the orginal e-mail.

Thanks for your response.