New Elementary School - Open House

Michael Nulty

Jan 13, 2018, 7:59:02 PM1/13/18
to Michael Nulty
Mission Montessori, a new private elementary schoolwill be hosting an Open House on Saturday 1/20 from 10am-12pm at our school at 450 Guerrero St.  where you can find out how to become a Founding Family with Mission Montessori and secure a tuition discount in the process

At this event we will have speakers covering: the benefits of a Montessori elementary education, what a Mission Montessori education looks like, and how you can become a founding family.

We will be offering a very limited number of Founding Family spots, so if you cannot make it, please let me know.

If you can make it, be sure to RSVP: https://www.missionmontessori.org/schedule-visit

Happy New Year and hope to see you there!

PARI SCHACHT

Founder and Head of School
415-890-4831 ext. 2