Fwd: [CCHAITILA] Satellite phone rental in LA

Everett Batey

Jan 20, 2010, 11:21:54 PM1/20/10
to soca...@googlegroups.com, Alex Rose, ARC LA, CCHLA
Looking for SAT Phone rental leads for 2 weeks into Haiti ..

Suppose he could borrow one from the service groups for some dimes.

Ev Batey -- WA6CRE -- efb...@gmail.com CCHaitiLA
 a/k/a  lione...@gmail.com  or efb...@cotdazr.org
  (805) 616-2471 Twitter.: efbatey - CCHaitiLA: http://bit.ly/6jWfkQ
    ASC-USC http://bit.ly/5vzKH6

Jan 20, 2010, 11:28:00 PM1/20/10
to soca...@googlegroups.com
Try West Marine - they sell such things and historically have been helpful for good causes.

www.westmarine.com for a phone number in the San Francisco area (their corporate headquarters).

N6GPP
_

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way did not become still more complicated."
-- Poul Anderson

I recommend limiting one's involvement in other people's lives to a pleasantly scant minimum.
-- Quentin Crisp

I have frequently gained my first real insight into the character of parents by studying their children.
-- Arthur Conan Doyle

Don Tran

Jan 20, 2010, 11:31:27 PM1/20/10
to soca...@googlegroups.com
I keep UNSUBSCRIBING and it doesn't seem to work.

This is not meant to be facetious.
Why do I keep getting emails from this Group?

Don Tran

Jan 20, 2010, 11:32:14 PM1/20/10
to soca...@googlegroups.com
HERE IS THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET!

    SOCALWUG-u...@googlegroups.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 12si70619ewy.14 (state 14).

From: Don Tran <tra...@gmail.com>
To: SOCALWUG-u...@googlegroups.com

Frank