Free Wireless Gear Office Move

Frank Keeney

Nov 12, 2010, 11:24:19 PM11/12/10
to soca...@googlegroups.com
I'm moving my office. If you have any use for these items, you are welcome
to them. If you want any of these, you can pick them up behind my office in
Altadena California (just North of Pasadena).

Here's what's there:
Qty 6-8 5ghz solid dishes and feedhorns. No pole mount hardware.
Qty 6-8 900MHz H pol. Omnis. No pole mount hardware.
Qty 1 900MHz H pol. Sector. Dents. No pole mount hardware.
10 satellite type pole mounts (sometime called J mounts)
Qty 2-4 N-Male 5GHz 1dbi omni antennas.
Qty 2 900Mhz 11 dbi omni antennas. No pole mount hardware.

Here's a photo of the gear:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/unwiredadventures/5171073726/

Email me offlist for the street address.

Thank you

Frank Keeney
Pasadena Networks, LLC
http://www.wlanparts.com