Google Wave Invites

Mike Outmesguine

Dec 8, 2009, 6:54:13 PM12/8/09
to SOCA...@googlegroups.com
I have a bunch of Google Wave invites to hand out. If anyone here wants one, please send me your email address off-list.

Share and enjoy!
-Mike

Kenneth Crudup

Dec 8, 2009, 6:56:26 PM12/8/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com

I've been invited to GW and accepted it, but damned if I know what it's
used for. I've seen a web-page or two with the "Here's our dream" stuff,
but what's its appeal for daily use?

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
O: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (888) 454-8181

Stan Slonkosky

Dec 8, 2009, 7:25:56 PM12/8/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Kenneth Crudup <ke...@panix.com> wrote:

> I've been invited to GW and accepted it, but damned if I know what it's
> used for. I've seen a web-page or two with the "Here's our dream" stuff,
> but what's its appeal for daily use?
>
>        -Kenny

See http://www.ginatrapani.org . She just wrote a book on it and is a
regular guest on the TWIG (This Week in Google) podcast at
http://twit.tv/twig .

--
Stan Slonkosky

Kaveh Shokravi

Dec 8, 2009, 7:47:56 PM12/8/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com
would you send me one please

From: m...@transstellar.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:54:13 -0800
Subject: [SOCALWUG] Google Wave Invites
To: SOCA...@googlegroups.com

I have a bunch of Google Wave invites to hand out. If anyone here wants one, please send me your email address off-list.

Share and enjoy!
-Mike

Don Tran

Dec 8, 2009, 8:38:48 PM12/8/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com
yeah, can someone tell me what GW is used for?

it's like "live interactive email" from what I can see, chat/sms/email/ instant on all at the same time, from what I can tell

kinda like their iGoogle, but for email

Mike Burgess

Dec 8, 2009, 9:15:56 PM12/8/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com
FAIL

Dec 8, 2009, 9:43:26 PM12/8/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Mike;

Yes, please! I would really like to start Google Wave.

Thanks,

Joe McCarthy
> --
jo3 <j...@brats.com>

jo3

Dec 8, 2009, 9:45:36 PM12/8/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com
Hee hee hee!
--
jo3 <j...@brats.com>

Cary CHAPMAN

Dec 9, 2009, 9:22:47 AM12/9/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

My e-mail address is caryc...@gmail.com.

Richard

Dec 9, 2009, 12:51:37 PM12/9/09
to soca...@googlegroups.com
You started something, Mike.

At least it perked up our traffic a little, eh?

_

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way did not become still more complicated."
-- Poul Anderson

I recommend limiting one's involvement in other people's lives to a pleasantly scant minimum.
-- Quentin Crisp

I have frequently gained my first real insight into the character of parents by studying their children.
-- Arthur Conan Doyle