SLSC and sLiterary Sims Open for *YOUR* Event!

Ina Centaur

May 31, 2009, 2:30:49 PM5/31/09
to slshak...@googlegroups.com, SLSC In Group, SLSC Twelfth Night Open Ended
Seeking artistic venues for your events? Both the Blackfriars and Globe Theatre (and other sLiterary venues) are open for public events -- for you!

So, to expedite booking, I want to give you an early insider's preview of the new http://sLiterary.org -- the artist-empowering website of our parent nonprofit: Anyone can sign up for an account and post a public event held @ sLiterary -- for free!

P.S. We will be compiling a FAQ for the "transparency subsite", soon! Feel free to ask questions directly, meanwhile!

Meanwhile, check out http://venues.sLiterary.org for free places for your event on SL!

--
Gmail via Google Chrome on Windows 7! If this email appears garbled, blame the RC!