SLSC Avatar Photography Session & Contest

Ina Centaur

Apr 4, 2009, 1:27:55 PM4/4/09
to slshak...@googlegroups.com, SLSC In Group
As promised way back in February when we first announced our L$100,000
Photo Contest on Koinup, we are going to be holding a very special
"Avatar Photography" session today at 1 PM. For the first time ever,
you'd get to take photos of our Twelfth Night actor avatars, tame and
standing still! -- all in the same sim, where face lights and all
kinds of fancy stuff like that works! This event will also include a
tutorial on avatar photography from one of SL's legendary
photographers, and one of the best photography instructors I know of -
Ryker Beck. Join us @ the Blackfriars Theatre

http://bit.ly/slsckoinup