SLSC SUPER SPOOF - Last Chance Show - 1 PM TODAY

Ina Centaur

May 3, 2009, 3:13:13 PM5/3/09
to slshak...@googlegroups.com, SLSC In Group, SLSC Twelfth Night Open Ended
Back for ONE HOUR ONLY, encore performance of SL Shakespeare Company’s
April Fools Multi-Parody SUPER SPOOF 2009 - that parodizes some of the
memorable pop culture icons in 2008, while analogizing them to
characters from Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, Act 1:

Scene 1: Still Popular in 2008 - Star Wars in Duke Jar Jar’s Court …
with Duke Orsino played by Jar Jar Binks (Duke Jar Jar); Curio played
by Amidala; Valentine played by Darth Maul.
Scene 2: Popular CG 2008 - Wall*E in a not-so-barren wasteland (coast)
of Illyria … with Wall*E played by the Captain, and Eva played by
Viola
Scene 3: Popular Politics 2008 - Outside a tavern in Illyria … with
Hillary as Maria; GWB as Sir Toby Belch; Obama as Sir Andrew
Aguecheek!
Scene 4: Cult Film 2008 - Twilight in Duke Orsino’s Court … with Duke
Orsino played by Edward Cullen and Viola (as Cesario) played by Bella
Swan
Scene 5: SL Popular 2008 - Rezzable Greenies in Olivia’s Household …
Wherein… nearly the entire cast of Twelfth Night (Feste, Maria,
Malvolio, Olivia, Sir Toby Belch, and Viola) is replaced by… a slew of
Rezzable Greenies

Sunday, May 3 @ 1 PM at the SL Globe Theatre

LAST CHANCE to see our super satire, beyond Shakespeare, super
spooooofed! SSSSSSSSSSS!

Free show; seating is first come first to squat.

Be there early! Sunday, May 3 @ 1 PM at the SL Globe Theatre

P.S. The Darth Maul, Queen Amidala, and R2D2 avatars shown in the
poster above will be given away for free at the event! Come for the
show, go home with memorable freebies!

The Twilight Bella Swan and Edward Cullen skins are also available at
the Twilight SL Shoppe with 100% donation to support the SL
Shakespeare Company — for Shakespeare and live theatre on Second Life!

This isn’t our usual — but just for fun — kind of our version of the
Simpson’s tradition of parodies on Halloween — but earlier in the year
for us! Join us for this free-for-all medley on SL!