Performance Temporality Paper Presentaiton

Ina Centaur

Oct 1, 2009, 1:40:43 AM10/1/09
to slshak...@googlegroups.com
Performance Temporality in a Virtual Theatre in Context of the SL
Shakespeare Company (and Affiliated Productions)

I will be presenting the above paper at "ttp: time, transcendence,
performance", an RL academic conference in Australia - conferring new
material on the relations between theatre on SL and critical notions
of temporality. This will be simulcasted, so - wherever you are in the
world - drop by the Globe Theatre tomorrow Thursday at 6 PM PDT (SL
Time) for a bit of paper-esque geekery!

And... now that the RL Globe Theatres are closing for winter, we will
be announcing our upcoming season in our always-open Globe. - The
Rumors Begin... This Weekend! Harken ye eyes...