Workparty tomorrow April 16 3-5pm BE THERE!

PETER WILLIAM GANZLIN

Apr 15, 2010, 8:11:46 PM4/15/10
to sl...@googlegroups.com
Hey All SLNPers!

We'll be enjoying the nice weather again tomorrow and starting up a new project in Muir Woods in the Preserve, in the area to the west near Liz Waters hall. We'll be meeting from 3-5pm at the Lakeshore path going up to Social Sciences just a dash from the Limnology Building. If you're running late, come find us near in the woods between the two buildings, or call me at 651-783-6974.

Restoration Ecologist Stephen Thomforde will be teaching us a few things about the restoration project we'll be starting, and about removing some of the unwanted tree species and invasive vegetation. Food Provided and stuff so come and join us on a beautiful Friday!

See you then!

Peter Ganzlin
Soil Science and Environmental Studies Student
University of Wisconsin - Madison