next week

AMY JO DUSICK

Mar 19, 2010, 5:22:40 PM3/19/10
to sl...@googlegroups.com
All,

I will be meeting with Bill Barker (chair of Preserve Committee) on Wednesday (Mar 24th) at 9:30 am, 208-C South Hall. If you are available, please consider joining me. He would be thrilled to hear from several members of the group, not necessarily just myself. Send an email to my address letting me know if you can make it.

I think we will be ok for weather next Wednesday afternoon, so plan on meeting 4 pm at Muir Knoll. Bring any info updates for events that you had volunteered to initiate, as well as your planning calendar. Bryn Scriver, the Preserve volunteer coordinator, will likely attend as well.

That's it for now--have a great weekend and enjoy the final snowfall of the season (maybe?)!
Amy Jo