Work Party Tomorrow!

PETER WILLIAM GANZLIN

Nov 19, 2009, 11:28:04 PM11/19/09
to sl...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,
We'll be having one of our last work parties of the semester tomorrow at Frautschi Point at 3pm. We'll try to finish up before dark, and we'll be clearing out a plot of invasive vegetation. I'll meet at the 80 stop by Bascom Hall a little before 2:45 if People want to join me, otherwise just take the 80 into Eagle heights and just before or after the Frautschi parking lot, you'll see it. Supposed to be nice tomorrow.

See you tomorrow,

Peter Ganzlin
Soil Science and Environmental Studies Student
University of Wisconsin - Madison

"Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world"
--John Muir