Workparty Kickoff & Meeting Friday 3:30-5:30PM

PETER WILLIAM GANZLIN

Sep 28, 2010, 10:42:02 PM9/28/10
to sl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone!

First off, we're making most updates, discussions, and photo posts to our facebook page - check it out and join the group page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=318862001659&ref=ts

Students of the Lakeshore Nature Preserve will having a kickoff meeting and volunteer workparty this Friday to reign in October and keep things looking nice after a summer of use!

We'll meet at the Muir Woods entrance across from Bascom Hall at 3:30PM on Friday afternoon, have some snacks, talk about future events, and get in on some restoration work. We may move around in the east half of the preserve depending on what needs to be done.

Volunteer work-days will probably be a few times a month each semester.

Hope you can come and see what we are all about!
See u friday!

Peace,
Peter Ganzlin

Peter Ganzlin
Soil Science and Environmental Studies Student
University of Wisconsin - Madison

"Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world"
--John Muir