First Spring Workday Tomorrow Friday 3pm!

PETER WILLIAM GANZLIN

Apr 8, 2010, 7:49:18 PM4/8/10
to sl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone!

We hope you'll come out to our first workday this spring tomorrow at 3pm. We'll meet at the Muir Woods knoll and do some garlic mustard pulling, a little trash pickup, and some trail maintenance. Maybe getting some research plots ready too. It's supposed to be sunny and getting warmer!

Here's a tenative schedule for some of our next activities:

> Friday, 16th--Muir Woods (West); plot prep and plant rescue (STEPHEN)
>
> Friday, 23rd--Earth Day planting (LOCATION TBD??)
>
> Friday, 30th--LOCATION TBD; work with GLENDA?? or some other area in west
> Preserve
>
> Friday, May 7th--work with GLENDA?? and wrap-up picnic/bonfire @ Picnic Pt.

See you there!

Peace,

Peter Ganzlin
Soil Science and Environmental Studies Student
University of Wisconsin - Madison