spring planning meeting/spring ephemerals walk

AMY JO DUSICK

Mar 17, 2010, 12:02:10 PM3/17/10
to sl...@googlegroups.com
So before everyone heads off to unknown destinations for spring break:

A quick, informal meet-up to settle spring event plans and work party schedule

Wednesday, March 24th at 4:00 pm
Let's try to meet at Muir Knoll--if it looks like rain, I will notify you of another location.

Peter will be bringing his blue-ribbon banana bread.

Also, Bill Barker (chair of the Preserve committee) would like to meet with us, as he would like to know more about what we do and who we are. I will be setting up a meeting with him soon, so please keep an eye out for that notice, and attend if you're able!! This will be a good opportunity to spread awareness and support of the group.