SuperHappyDevHouse 45.5! July 31th at Rainbow Mansion

DFectuoso

Jul 26, 2011, 1:02:49 AM7/26/11
to SuperHappyDevHouse Announcements
t's time to hack at the DevHouse once again! This Sunday a mini
devhouse at the secret NASA think tank: Rainbow Mansion!

SuperHappyDevHouse 45.5
21677 Rainbow drive, Cupertino CA 95014

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! July 31th - put this on your calendar now!
11 am - 10 pm

BRING FRIENDS: If you have some friends who haven't come before, why
not poke them with bacon until they do? If hanging out with their
hacker peers isn't enough to convince them, entice them with the
snacks, caffeine, and alcohol. For truly recalcitrant friends, use the
secret weapon: http://superhappydevhouse.org/w/page/16345517/HowToInviteFriends.

LUNCH: We don't have any lunch plans at the moment. If there's enough
interest, perhaps we can order some? In any case: Bring some snacks
and drinks!

LIGHTNING TALKS: If you would like to tell your fellow hackers about
something you think is cool, head over to http://shdh.org/LightningTalks
and obey Joe Mathes.

WIKI: If you're thinking of coming, let everyone know by posting your
name and vague plans to http://shdh.org/SuperHappyDevHouse45dot5

RSVP @ http://shdh.org/SuperHappyDevHouse45dot5
RSVP @ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=246207865408941

See you there!