Virtual Quarantine DevHouse! Saturday 2pm-midnight

David E. Weekly

Apr 16, 2020, 8:23:31 PM4/16/20
to SuperHappyDevHouse Announcements
We are kicking off a virtual dev house this week and opening this to all of our chapters worldwide. Please join the SHDH Discord server here:

Add your info here as well.

During this time while most of the world is stuck at home, we wanted to find ways to connect to our community. We are running an experiment to be more globally inclusive. No one will be limited to high bandwidth constraints.

All are welcome to help out and join for this weekend.

Cheers,
David, Ed, and the Hacker Dojo crew

Ed Choudhry

Apr 18, 2020, 5:44:59 PM4/18/20
to David E. Weekly, SuperHappyDevHouse Announcements

Best Regards,

Ed Choudhry | Executive Director
"Inspiring innovation and creativity through technology, discipline and community"
501c(3) Tax ID #26-4812213