SHDH60 Los Gatos (Dec 14)!

David E. Weekly

Sep 24, 2019, 4:24:34 PM9/24/19
to SuperHappyDevHouse Announcements
Folks,

Ben Curren has graciously agreed to host DevHouse at his place in Los Gatos on Saturday, December 14th. Since the venue can only hold 100 people we have free tickets available at Eventbrite to ensure there's enough space for everyone. If you'd like to attend, please register now:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/devhouse60-los-gatos-tickets-74019928599

The event will be 1p-10p.

Cheers,
  David

Ben Curren

Dec 14, 2019, 1:35:43 PM12/14/19
to dwe...@gmail.com, SuperHappyDevHouse Announcements
Hi everyone! I'll be hosting SHDH at my house today.

It's a beautiful day here and the rain has subsided. We'll be providing some redbull, beer, food, wifi, and power. If you have extra power strips or extension cords, please bring them as we may need more. My house is about 9 minutes from downtown Los Gatos and it's not too difficult to get to. The gate will be open so you can just drive in, park, and come into the backyard.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person.