You're Invited: SuperHappyDevHouse 53 @ Hacker Dojo, Saturday March 16th @ 3pm

Tom Harrison

Feb 21, 2013, 9:11:49 PM2/21/13
to shdh-a...@googlegroups.com
SuperHappyDevHouse is back and we're starting 2013 with a bang!  We will be hosting our 53rd event at the Hacker Dojo’s shiny new facility and we want you to be there!

What: SuperHappyDevHouse 53
Where: Hacker Dojo, 599 Fairchild Dr, Mountain View CA (map)
When: Saturday March 16th, 3pm → Late
Details: Bring your laptop, your ideas and your friends. We will be hosting lightning talks.
Caltrain / Lightrail: Take caltrain to Mountain View station.  Transfer to Light Rail towards Winchester.  Depart at Bayshore NASA Station.  Hacker Dojo is just across the street under 101 and the tracks.
Parking: Hacker Dojo has two parking lots, but these will fill up fast.  You can park on the street (Fairchild, as well as Clyde around the bend) as well as our neighbors on both sides: Specialty’s and Caliper Life Sciences -- both closed weekends.
Parking Map: There are hundreds of spaces nearby!  See our parking map
Food: Catered dinner, suggested donation $10.  Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to share.

RSVP: Facebook, G+

If you want to tell us your plans for DevHouse, you can post them on our wiki

Hope to see you there! The DevHouse Crew

Tom Harrison

Mar 15, 2013, 5:17:20 PM3/15/13
to shdh-a...@googlegroups.com
Just a friendly reminder that SHDH 53 is tomorrow, Saturday March 16th @ 3pm!