Ephrata this weekend July 13th and 14th.

Chris & Nan Klix

Jul 11, 2024, 1:32:54 PMJul 11
to SGC Discussion
XC conditions in Ephrata for this weekend are shaping up to be very good on Skysight.  So far we have a tow pilot and two glider pilots, but could use more.  The season is not over.  Please come out and enjoy our great facility.

Jacek Kobiesa

Jul 12, 2024, 11:44:15 PMJul 12
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Due to my receiving pretty strong pain killers for my lower back, I will not be flying in Ephrata this weekend. Sorry, I am disappointed myself, but I am not going to take any chances. Regards, Jacek

Sent from my iPad