Fwd: SGC General Meeting, 7pm Tonight!

Noel Wade

Mar 6, 2023, 1:08:32 PM3/6/23
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com, Evergreen Soaring

 Seattle Glider Council

All PNW Soaring Pilots -

Its the first Monday of the month, which means its time for the SGC General Meeting! We'll be starting at 7pm tonight, and our topics will include:

  • SGC Towplanes - An update on their status and the work done by Chris Klix over the last few months.
  • 2023 Events, Encampments, and other Key dates
  • Mike Bamberg presents "Hunting The Wild Thermal"

We hope to see you this evening!

Click this link to join the meeting

Reminder: we have switched to MS Teams for meetings. If you have never used MS Teams, here is a detailed list of steps to join via a Mac or PC:

  1. Click the link above and a new webpage will open up.
  2. If MS Teams is installed on your computer, you may see a pop-up saying "This site is trying to open Microsoft Teams". If you do not use MS Teams regularly, click the "Cancel" button!
  3. The website should ask "How do you want to join your Teams Meeting?" - choose the option that says "Continue on this Browser"
  4. Your web-browser may prompt you to allow use of the Camera and Microphone. Click "Allow"
  5. A preview will show up on your screen. Find the area in the middle of the window to type in your name. You may use the buttons to toggle the camera and microphone off.
  6. Click the "Join Now" button, and you're good to go!
You may also join the Teams meeting using a Smartphone or Tablet; but you will need to go to the app store and install the Microsoft Teams app first, then click on the meeting link above.