Weekend flying

Jacek Kobiesa

May 30, 2024, 4:45:43 PMMay 30
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
If I want to fly this Sunday do I need to use that sign up site or can I just show up in Ephrata? Looking at the sign up site it looks like there is a limit of how many people can fly? Regards, Jacek

Sent from my iPad

Dave Reusch

May 30, 2024, 11:49:59 PMMay 30
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
If you want a tow please sign up. A tow pilot is scheduled but we’d like to know if we need one or two towpilots. Today the lone tow pilot had to make 31 tows.
Best Regards, Old Dog
Sent from my iPhone