EPH 9/21,22 and 9/28, 29.

Jacek Kobiesa

Sep 19, 2024, 6:35:22 PMSep 19
to SGC Discussion
I am interested in taking multiple pattern altitude tows. What kind of chance do I have to get it done? Regards, Jacek

Chris Klix

Sep 19, 2024, 8:03:22 PMSep 19
to Sgc_News
Jacek, how many tows are your talking about?  The conditions for this weekend don’t look very good, but perhaps next weekend will be better and if there is enough interest it might be worth it for a towpilot to make the trip across the mountains.

Chris

On Sep 19, 2024, at 3:35 PM, 'Jacek Kobiesa' via SGC Discussion <sgc_...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I am interested in taking multiple pattern altitude tows. What kind of chance do I have to get it done? Regards, Jacek

Jacek Kobiesa

Sep 19, 2024, 8:07:11 PMSep 19
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
I would like to do, before we close down for the winter, at least 20 pattern towns. It doesn’t have to be this weekend, I can do it weekend after or on October 5 and 6. Jacek

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2024, at 5:03 PM, Chris Klix <chris...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jacek, how many tows are your talking about?  The conditions for this weekend don’t look very good, but perhaps next weekend will be better and if there is enough interest it might be worth it for a towpilot to make the trip across the mountains.

Chris Klix

Sep 19, 2024, 8:24:56 PMSep 19
to Sgc_News
Great! I will be there on October 5th and 6th, but someone might be willing to go over sooner if we are talking about that many tows.  Let's watch the conditions and maybe we can get a few more pilots to participate.

Chris

Ron Bellamy

Sep 21, 2024, 12:36:57 AMSep 21
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Jacek, I am planning on being over for the closing weekend in October as well.
Ron B.
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2024, at 5:24 PM, Chris Klix <chris...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great! I will be there on October 5th and 6th, but someone might be willing to go over sooner if we are talking about that many tows.  Let's watch the conditions and maybe we can get a few more pilots to participate.

j...@mtaonline.net

Sep 27, 2024, 10:25:35 AMSep 27
to SGC Discussion
I'm planning to be at EPH this weekend 9/28-29.
Sincerely

Jeff Banks