AOPA Article on Soaring

Noel Wade

Dec 9, 2022, 11:37:58 AM12/9/22
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com, KAWO_Soaring
The article takes a bit to get going, but AOPA has a great write-up on Soaring (from a power-pilot's perspective):  Sonoran soaring - AOPA

Its good to see the publicity - we need to pull more power pilots over to the "light side of the Force"! :-)

Enjoy,

--Noel

Brad Pattison

Dec 10, 2022, 1:48:29 AM12/10/22
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Noel, I agree. I wrote an article that appears in the current October/November WPA Wings magazine - page 5.  I was a bit hurried to make a deadline but wanted to include info for getting glider training in WA.
Website:    WPAFLYS.org
Brad

Brad Pattison
Gig Harbor, WA