Wanted: Oudie flight compute

*Eric Greenwell1*

Mar 12, 2023, 4:35:53 PM3/12/23
to SGC mail list

I'm looking for an Oudie that can display Skysight, preferably one with the bright screen. I have a flight computer now (iGlide), but it won't display Skysight. Anybody have one, or know of one for sale?

Eric Greenwell

Brad Pattison

Mar 12, 2023, 7:25:13 PM3/12/23
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Eric, I'd give you my Oudie but am going to see if PSSA wants it for their PW6.  If not, it is yours for exchange of your knowledge and your self-launching guide.  Brad

On Sun, Mar 12, 2023 at 1:35 PM *Eric Greenwell1* <engre...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm looking for an Oudie that can display Skysight, preferably one with the bright screen. I have a flight computer now (iGlide), but it won't display Skysight. Anybody have one, or know of one for sale?

Eric Greenwell

Brad Pattison
Gig Harbor, WA

*Eric Greenwell1*

Mar 12, 2023, 11:40:27 PM3/12/23
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Brad - very generous of you. Let me know as soon as you can, so I can cancel the feelers I've put out.

Eric