Rimrock Meadows Airport

Charlie Longley

Jun 26, 2024, 9:54:50 AMJun 26
to SGC Discussion
Does anyone know if Rimrock Meadows Airport is useable? I noticed it yesterday while I was watching Region 8 on OGN.

Noel Wade

Jun 26, 2024, 10:13:50 AMJun 26
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely not! It has not been usable for decades. Even when it was "active", I think it was only a gravel surface and was never fully developed.

--Noel

On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 6:54 AM Charlie Longley <kuzi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know if Rimrock Meadows Airport is useable? I noticed it yesterday while I was watching Region 8 on OGN.

Dennis Vreeken

Jun 28, 2024, 11:18:02 AMJun 28
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Charlie , it has been abandoned and overgrown for decades .    Dennis
Sent from my iPad