Labor Day Weekend Soaring!

Noel Wade

Aug 29, 2022, 8:13:33 PM8/29/22
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com, KAWO_Soaring
All -

Do you want to soar more before the season ends?  If so, come on out to EPH this Labor Day weekend! We've got a tow-pilot committed to all 3 days, and at least a couple of pilots signed up.
  • Register your interest on this Sign Up page (scroll to the bottom for September dates).
  • As a bonus, folks who sign up will receive a detailed weather forecast on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights this week.
  • Plus, over labor day weekend I will provide morning weather briefings and tasking suggestions at the Clubhouse.
SGC members are also working with the Port of Ephrata to enable glider ops on other weekends in September (despite the repaving work) - stay tuned!

I hope to see you in EPH this weekend,

--Noel & the Mighty Duo

Thomas Dixon

Aug 29, 2022, 8:18:01 PM8/29/22
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com

Noel.

Stuart has TOLD me the flying on Wed & Thur. will be great in Logan, UT so we are going there,  He indicated that soaring at EPH would be a bit weak this Friday and Sat and Sun & Monday are too far out to get a good feel.  So, with limited time available, I will be going to Logan and if it is the wrong move, I will tell Stuart very loudly that he $%^#@!&&*  up again!  Hope you all have a great time and enjoy you Duo.

Tom