Oudie 2 Available to a good home

Terry Crippen

May 3, 2024, 11:05:52 PMMay 3
to Sgc_News
  • Oudie 2 Available
  • New Case
  • New Battery
  • Charger
  • Connector Cable for PC Updates
  • Latest SW Updates Installed (5-3-2024)
Let me know if you're interested.

I'll bring it to the Dust-Up.

Cheers

Terry Crippen

terrycrippen1954

May 20, 2024, 1:10:43 PMMay 20
to SGC Discussion

*Eric Greenwell1*

May 20, 2024, 2:56:46 PMMay 20
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com

Hello glider pilots,

I have these items for sale:

Oudie 2: It works well, but I wanted a flight computer with a display I could read more easily (my "fighter pilot" vision isn't there anymore), and some other features.

It's in fair condition cosmetically, the battery lasts 50-60 minutes, comes with a very nice swivel Ram mount, and an adapter for powering it and connecting to a Flarm (and also a vario, I think). Any standard USB charger will charge it, even just plugging it into your computer, which you'd normally do before flying to update the airspace, weather, and software (happens automatically - nice feature).

Price: $100 if you pick it up at the Dust Up! $110 if you want me to ship it to you by Priority Mail.

Aithre Illyrian Smart Oximeter: From Aircraft Spruce:

"The Illyrian smart oximeter is usable in aviation, sleep, and mountaineering to provide constant, always on pulse oximeter readings to an iOS device and Apple Watch. SPO2 readings are obtained using a thin sensor pad worn near the ear or on the forehead and then broadcast wirelessly using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) to your Apple phone, tablet, watch using the free Aithre Connect app and your experimental avionics when using the companion product Shield EX 3."

More info at the Aircraft Spruce website (https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/pspages/aithre_11-17595.php

I used in my glider and my airplane for 10-15 flights, and it worked well. I decided the O2 Ring was a better choice for me in a glider, though I really missed the Aithre unit's logging of the pressure altitude, so it could chart that along with the SPO2.

Price: $100 if you pick it up at the Dust Up! $110 if you want me to ship it to you by Priority Mail.

Offers will be considered...

Eric Greenwell
509-578-8707
er...@thegreenwells.us

Eric Greenwell

May 20, 2024, 5:34:01 PMMay 20
to SGC Discussion
Attached is the Aithre Illyrian datasheet and Quickstart Manual
Eric G

Aithre Illyrian Datasheet.pdf
Aithre Illyrian Manual.pdf