Last night's SF LocalWiki meetup!

1 view

Vicky Knox

Aug 13, 2014, 8:38:54 PM8/13/14
to SFLoc...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks!

Last night's meetup was really wonderful--it was nice meeting some of you for the first time and learning about what you wanted to explore about San Francisco through the wiki. Thanks for coming out! And thank you to Britta and Double Union for providing us with space and content ideas for the wiki. :] Stay tuned to the list if you'd like to propose or hear about future meetup spots and dates.

Here is a list of articles that went up last night (please respond with any I missed!):

See you soon,
Vicky

Marina Kukso

Aug 13, 2014, 9:51:05 PM8/13/14
to Vicky Knox, localwik...@googlegroups.com, oakla...@googlegroups.com, SFLoc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Vicky!

Also, wanted to let folks in the Bay Area know that we're going to have another event in SF on Aug. 23rd. We're partnering with Code for San Francisco, the SF civic hacking brigade and will be doing an all day "City Knowledge Share" at the Code for America office.

There are more details and RSVP at http://cityknowledgeshare.splashthat.com.

Also, Code for San Francisco has hack nights every Wednesday and I've been attending them and doing LocalWiki SF stuff with any interested participants. If anyone is interested, details are here.

Best,
Marina

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Vicky Knox <vknox...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

Last night the SF LocalWiki had its first ever general meetup at Double Union, a feminist hackerspace. Below is a list of articles we created (including where to go to get your hair dyed neon colors)!

Take care,
Vicky