Fwd: URBAN SYMPOSIUM - this Thursday

Leah Nichols

Sep 30, 2014, 4:24:56 PM9/30/14

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leah Nichols <leahhn...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Subject: URBAN SYMPOSIUM - this Thursday

Hello friends,

It is my pleasure to invite you to attend the first event in our series titled URBAN SYMPOSIUM, hosted by myself and Lyndon Manuel as a part of the wonderful StoreFrontLab project!

This interactive happy hour event seeks to further the conversation about our city and its evolving character, for those that wish to tackle "what the heck is going on in this city, and what does it mean for us, for them, for buildings, and for San Francisco". We're excited to test out a mash-up of familiar discussion formats: symposium + social experiment + party. Come with an open mind, curiosity, and a desire to learn from others. To fuel the discussion, we will be servin up margaritas + snacks.

The event will take place this Thursday from 6:30pm - 8:30pm at the StoreFrontLab space in San Francisco (337 Shotwell Street, between 17th & 18th). The symposium officially starts at 7:00pm. Please RSVP on Facebook or eventbrite. If you can't make it on Thursday, know there will be two more similarly-themed symposiums in the near future.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Very much hope to see you there!

Leah