Crisis hotlines and other emergency resources

Vicky Knox

Oct 7, 2014, 1:22:40 AM10/7/14
to SFLoc...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I just started a couple of basic pages on crisis hotlines and women's shelters. On Crisis Hotlines I made a couple of empty, dotted links for potential articles to write. These include: Emergency Housing, Emergency Rooms, and Emergency Resources (the last of which could act as a portal and include links to these articles).

Folks on the Oakland Wiki started a resources directory, which is part of my inspiration in doing this (thought it is a little too listy and needs some curation). I'm going to be consulting with someone from the Berkeley Free Clinic in the coming week on better ways to present this information, and hopefully we could get some health workers curating some of this information.

In the mean time, got more resources to add, or community health workers in San Francisco that you'd like to connect me with?

Take care,
Vicky