SF Fil-Am LC Meeting

Lion Dr Jun Valera

Jul 2, 2022, 12:48:26 PM7/2/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Paul Caoili
Dear Fellow Lions,
  This is to remind you that our club meeting is this Wednesday, 07/06/2022 at 7:00 PM ( meeting starts) at the Daly City Church of Nazarene located at 1595 Edgeworth Avenue, Daly City. This is a pot luck meeting. Bring food good for 3-5 people.
Sincerely,
IPDG Dr Jun
Club Secretary

--

DG Augusto “Dr. Jun” Valera Jr., MD

DISTRICT GOVERNOR (2021-2022)

Lions District 4-C4   //   San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

LionDrJ...@icloud.com   //   +1-650-296-2870

P.O. Box 25301, San Mateo, CA 94402

Lion August

Jul 6, 2022, 2:39:12 PM7/6/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Meeting on Wednesday, July 6, 2022 - 7:00 PM start

Daly City Church of the Nazarene - 1595 Edgeworth Ave, Daly City, CA 94015
Potluck - Bring food for 3-5 people if you can

RSVP requested, please comment on this Facebook post if you're coming/bringing something: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SFFilAmLions/posts/1373077106536263

If you have not yet paid your dues for this year, please bring your checkbook or $90 cash (electronic payment also accepted).

Zoom information if you're not able to attend in person below:

Phone number: +1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 863 0889 8349
Passcode: 569387

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Lion August Valera

Treasurer (2022-2023)

LionA...@icloud.com | 616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Tessalou Valera

Jul 8, 2022, 11:00:21 AM7/8/22
to Lion August, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
July 2022 club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:

SF Fil-Am Lions Video Thumbnails.jpg
https://youtu.be/2OWGggH7_C4

Best,
Leo Lion Tessalou