Club Meeting /election

Lion Dr Jun Valera

Apr 29, 2023, 10:06:11 PM4/29/23
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Dear Fellow Lions,
Be reminded that on May 3, 2023, Wednesday , 6pm  will have club meeting at Church of the Nazarene, Daly City.
Sincerely,
IPDG Dr Jun
Sec
--
Sent from my iPhone.

Lion August

May 3, 2023, 4:00:48 PM5/3/23
to SF Fil-Am LC, Lion Lorna Feria
Fellow Lions,

I will be present at our meeting today, Wednesday, May 3, 2023 starting at 6:00 PM to collect dues for the coming Lionistic year (I will be a bit late due to another meeting, in my absence please give payments to Sec. PDG Dr. Jun).

All members with an email on file should have received an electronic PDF invoice. Information on how to pay is listed there, cash (in person), check and electronic payments are available. If you have questions about dues or have not received your invoice, please contact me via email or phone (in my email signature). Thank you for your prompt payment.

We are approaching the end of the year, and any members that are not paid by June 30, 2023 are subject to possible suspension of membership, to avoid losses incurred by the club from dues levied to us from Lions International and the District/Multiple. Requests for exemptions or payment plans due to financial hardship may be made to the Membership Committee, contact PP +Lion Lorna Feria.

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Lion August Valera

Treasurer (2022-2023)

LionA...@icloud.com | 616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Tessalou Valera

May 4, 2023, 12:16:49 PM5/4/23
to SF Fil-Am LC
May 2023 club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:

SF Fil-Am Lions Video Thumbnails.jpg
https://youtu.be/16O45vek52w

As I mentioned during our meeting, I made a short video for the STRIDE for Diabetes Awareness (Diabetes Walk) at Gellert Park. It's posted on our Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook accounts. You can watch the youtube video here.

Best,
Leo-Lion Tessa

Club Social Media Accounts:
Facebook: SFFilAmLions
Instagram: sffilamlions

Tessalou Valera

May 11, 2023, 8:40:55 PM5/11/23
to SF Fil-Am LC
Hello Lions,

Just letting you all know that the new club officers for LY2023-2024 are now updated on our website here. Please let me know if any corrections are needed.

Best,
Leo-Lion Tessa