District Governor's Visitation - April 3, 2024

Tessalou Valera

Mar 1, 2024, 8:19:33 PMMar 1
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hi Lions,

District Governor Kevin Guess and his Cabinet will be holding our club visitation on April 3, 2024 during our normal meeting time and place (6:30pm, Daly City Church of the Nazarene). I've already informed them that our meetings are potluck-style so they can bring food if they want, but let's plan to bring enough food for everyone. I've already asked Lion Yvonne if DG Kevin can present the following awards during the meeting:
1. MD4 Kindness Matters Service Award for LY2022 (awarded to our club)
2. Club Excellence Award for LY2022 (awarded to our club)
3. 100% Secretary Award for LY2022 (awarded to PDG Dr. Jun Valera)
4. LCI Milestone Chevron Award (awarded to Leo-Lion Christine Balolong)

We can talk more about the visitation during our March meeting next week.

Kind regards,

--

Leo-Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Club Social Media Accounts:
Facebook: SFFilAmLions
Instagram: sffilamlions

Tessalou Valera

Mar 9, 2024, 11:00:45 AMMar 9
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Hi Lions,

Please fill out this Potluck + RSVP List for our visitation on April 3, 2024.

The following cabinet officers will be our guests next month:
1. District Governor Kevin Guess
2. 1st Vice District Governor Clayton Jolley
3. 2nd Vice District Governor Cindy Zheng
4. Region Chair August Valera
5. Zone Chair Tra Thach

Let's plan ahead to make this a successful visitation. Please invite and remind our other members and fill out the above spreadsheet for RSVP and potluck. And remember that we will be having our April meeting on Zoom on Monday, April 1, 2024 at 6:30pm.

Kind regards,

--

Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter icon

Tessalou Valera

Mar 25, 2024, 11:44:52 PMMar 25
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Attention all Lions,

We will be rescheduling our club visitation to next month during our May meeting. This will be Wednesday, May 1, at 6:30pm. DG Kevin and his Cabinet are able to accommodate this date change. We are changing the date because our Kindness Matters Service Award medals will not arrive until late April. Please spread the word about this and fill our the Potluck + RSVP List.

Kind regards,

--

Lion Tessalou Valera

Secretary | Marketing Chair

tessalouvalera@gmail.com | 650-296-9570

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter icon

Visitation Invitation.pdf