SFD Tunisia 2012 call for contribution

hatem ounis

Aug 8, 2012, 10:03:36 AM8/8/12
to sfd_t...@googlegroups.com, mem...@hackerspace.tn
After discussing the subject in this ML
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-tn/2012-August/subject.html

We are willing to call for contributions to organize SFD Tunisia 2012 edition.

We need first from each one in this group to spread the word in their
respective communities in order to gather people willing to contribute
in the organization of the event.

After that we may start discussing other details.

--
Hatem Ounis.

Proudly a Tuleap contributor.
https://tuleap.net

Wassim Derguech

Aug 29, 2012, 5:59:47 AM8/29/12
to sfd_t...@googlegroups.com
So? What's up??

2012/8/8 hatem ounis <ounis...@gmail.com>
--
"SFD Tunisia" group.
Pour envoyer un message au groupe utilisez l adresse : SFD_T...@googlegroups.com

--
Derguech Wassim -DERWAS-

dfsa.tuxfamily.org
www.dfsa.org.tn
dfsa.freehostia.com
www.sfdtunisia.org

GSM: (+353) 879406596

hatem ounis

Aug 29, 2012, 6:05:17 AM8/29/12
to sfd_t...@googlegroups.com
I think lots of information & people willing to help are going through
other mailing lists.

I'm not aware of all information and maybe I'm wrong about some details:

Nizar Kerkeni & Taher Mestiri are coordinating the preparation of the
event, which will be in Monastir, September the 15th.

Anybody could provide more details or correct my information if any
mistake please?