Re: [HS] Re: [ubuntu-tn] Software Freedom Day

hatem ounis

Aug 9, 2012, 2:16:33 PM8/9/12
to mem...@hackerspace.tn, Wassim Derguech, Tunisian Ubuntu LoCo Team Mailing List, Habib M. KAMMOUN, tunand...@googlegroups.com, tunis...@googlegroups.com, sfd_t...@googlegroups.com
I think we all agree that we need to gather our efforts, that's a good start.

It's exactly in that goal that we initiated the HackerScop
association, its aim is to gather Free Software communities to help
giving them the legal context we suffered from its lack in the past &
to avoid problems we had in past events for funding & sponsoring.

It's a really new association we didn't have our first general
assembly yet, we are planning it for the weekend after eid (maybe
saturday August 25th) you are all welcome to contribute in
association's way of work. so stay tuned and don't hesitate to
subscribe on our ML for more details as described here
http://hackerspace.tn/index.php/Ml

Website http://hackerscop.tn is under construction.

I insist that the association is not trying to do things in its way
ignoring other communities it's more an association trying to gather
efforts of all Tunisian free software communities and providing a
legal context for each of them, so I strongly invite anybody to get
involved so he doesn't feel like it's an entity separated from other
communities but more an entity gathering all communities efforts.

--
Hatem Ounis.

Proudly a Tuleap contributor.
https://tuleap.net