QUIMBY (Queers In My Backyard) - Get Involved Now!

YIMBY Action

Jun 4, 2024, 4:22:27 PMJun 4
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Announcing QUIMBY (Queers In My Backyard), a new shared space for these members of the YIMBY community to connect and advocate for housing.
Image

Hi L.!

We’re thrilled to announce the formation of our newest YIMBY Identity Group: QUIMBY (Queers In My Backyard)! This group is specifically dedicated to the intersection of the LGBTQ+ community and housing.

At YIMBY Action, we recognize that individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences often face unique challenges in advocating for housing, finding stable and affordable homes, and engaging meaningfully in their neighborhoods. That's why our Identity Groups exist—to create a space where YIMBYs with shared identities can connect, relate, and, if they choose, advocate for housing issues that matter most to them.

Do you identify as a member of the LGBTQ+ community? Fill out this quick survey to tell us what you hope to see from our group and join QUIMBY!

New YIMBY Pride Merch!

Happy Pride Month YIMBYs! YIMBY Action is proud to present all new YIMBY Pride merch including bucket hats and fanny packs. Get yours now!

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

PHONE NUMBER

LOCATION

SF, CA, 94114

Add/update location

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email membe...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.