Opportunity for Activism: Coastal Commission on June 10

Leora at YIMBY Action

Jun 5, 2024, 9:25:44 AMJun 5
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
More homes on the CA coast
YIMBY Action
Image

California’s coastal commission has been very successful at blocking new homes, and furthering segregation in the process. Two-thirds of coastal residents are white, and the coast has long been an exclusive, expensive place to live.

But there’s something we can do!

Next week, the Coastal Commission is hosting a public forum on fair housing.

Call into their virtual meeting on Wednesday, June 10th at 3 pm to let them know that building dense housing on the coast is an environmentally friendly way to reverse segregation and make sure that we’re allowing people who work in coastal cities to live near their jobs.

Registration is required.

The anti-housing crowd will definitely be there. Will you?

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

PHONE NUMBER

LOCATION

SF, CA 94114

Add/update location

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email membe...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

We are a chapter of YIMBY Action, a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.

Starchild

Jun 6, 2024, 1:52:52 AMJun 6
to SF Bay Area Renters Federation, LPSF Discussion List, Libertari...@groups.io, ca-li...@freelists.org, ba-li...@freelists.org
Read about it and check out some of the art here!

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))