New Chapters at YIMBY Action!

YIMBY Action

Jan 29, 2024, 12:33:05 PMJan 29
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Introducing YIMBY Action Identity Groups, a new space for YIMBYs with shared identities to connect and advocate for housing.
Image

Hi L.!

Have you heard the news? YIMBY Action is officially launching Identity Groups

Our Identity Groups are a space for people who share similar experiences to connect.

Oftentimes, marginalized communities face unique challenges when they attempt to find affordable, safe, and accessible housing. The future that YIMBYs are fighting for is one with inclusive communities that have an abundance of homes that meet the needs of all of our neighbors.

To make this future become a reality, we must uplift the voices of YIMBYs with all kinds of identities.

Identity Groups will be a place for YIMBYs with similar experiences to connect, relate to one another, and speak up about housing. Want to get involved? You can join one of our existing Identity Group Chapters or start your own. Our existing groups include YIMBY Women, YIMBY Latino, YIMBY Jewish, and ZIMBYs (GenZ YIMBYs).

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

PHONE NUMBER

LOCATION

SF, CA, 94114

Add/update location

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email membe...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.