Save the Builder's Remedy!

Leora Tanjuatco Ross, CA Director

May 23, 2024, 10:01:02 AMMay 23
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Buffy's bad bill

Dear L.,

Assemblymember Buffy Wicks, who is generally our partner and housing champion, has authored a bill that will weaken the Builder's Remedy and frustrate our efforts to hold cities accountable. Here is our opposition letter.

We need this bill to fail, but unfortunately it passed the Assembly with a 43-0 vote yesterday. Can you do one of the following things, to help us defeat it?

  • Come with us to Sacramento on Wed, 5/29, from 11 am - 4 pm to lobby our Senators. Respond to this email for more details!
  • Call your State Senator, asking them to oppose AB 1893
  • Ask a friend to call their State Senator, urging them to oppose AB 1893

Thank you! We have made great strides towards housing abundance in California, and we need to make sure we don't get pulled backwards.

Leora

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.