ONE MORE WEEK: District 11 Supervisor Debate 6/9

Steve from Southside Forward

Jun 3, 2024, 10:00:38 AMJun 3
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Image

Hey L.,

Don't miss out on June 9th, 2024, from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, as we host an exciting District 11 Supervisor Debate and Community Town Hall at the Minnie and Lovie Ward Rec Center!  We are excited to announce the debate will be moderated by the esteemed Mission Local journalist Joe Eskanazi.  Additionally, we have confirmed the following candidates will be in attendance:

Adlah Chisti

Ernest “E.J.” Jones

Michael Lai

Roger Marenco

Jose Morales

You will get to meet the candidates, hear their policy positions, and share your thoughts on key issues like housing, transit, and the environment. Be part of the conversation that shapes our future! Sponsored by Southside Forward, We Are OMI, and Urban Environmentalists

Details:

Start: Sunday, June 9, 2024 • 3:00 PM
Minnie and Lovie Ward Rec Center

650 Capitol Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112

Host Contact Info: Steve Marzo 808-366-3460

Steve from Southside Forward

Image
Image

We are a chapter of YIMBY Action, a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Southside Forward, please click here.