We Need You for National Volunteer Week

YIMBY Action

Apr 17, 2024, 12:31:04 PMApr 17
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Day of Action alert! Join us on Tuesday, April 23 for a national housing social media takeover.
Image

L., on Tuesday, April 23, join YIMBYs across the nation in telling our community to support housing! It’s a national YIMBY Day of Action, and we need your help to make an impact.

Participation is quick and easy. On Tuesday, April 23, post on your social media sharing one fact about the housing crisis, tag @yimbyaction, and #EndTheHousingShortage on your post. The format and specifics are completely up to you, so get creative, tag your elected representatives, and help us educate the community on the importance of housing reform!

Plus, in honor of it being National Volunteer Week, participating in our national YIMBY Day of Action will gain you a 1-year Volunteer Membership to YIMBY Action. All members have access to our national members-only online community of over 4,000 pro-housing advocates, un-paywalled housing news, our members-only database of housing projects and policies, and more!

Fill out our Volunteer Membership Form now, and save the date for next Tuesday. Will you take action with us?

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

PHONE NUMBER

LOCATION

SF, CA 94114

Add/update location

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email membe...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

We are a chapter of YIMBY Action, a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.