YIMBY Women - Get Involved Now!

YIMBY Action

Feb 6, 2024, 1:31:42 PMFeb 6
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Announcing YIMBY Women, a new shared space for female members of the YIMBY community to connect and advocate for housing.
Image

Hi L.!

We’re thrilled to announce the formation of our newest YIMBY Identity Group: YIMBY Women! This group is specifically dedicated to women looking to discuss their shared housing experiences, uplift women in the movement and find solidarity in the fight for housing for all.

At YIMBY Action, we recognize that individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences often face unique challenges in advocating for housing, finding stable and affordable homes, and engaging meaningfully in their neighborhoods. That's why our Identity Groups exist—to create a space where YIMBYs with shared identities can connect, relate, and, if they choose, advocate for housing issues that matter most to them.

Join YIMBY Women on Thursday, February 29 at 3 PT | 6 ET for a special launch event to meet the Leads and learn more about what this new chapter has planned for 2024. Or, if you’re ready to go all in, become a member of YIMBY Women! Your perspective and experiences are crucial in advocating for inclusive housing policies. We look forward to seeing the positive impact that YIMBY Women will undoubtedly bring to the fight for abundant, affordable housing.

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

PHONE NUMBER

LOCATION

SF, CA, 94114

Add/update location

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email membe...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.